Wednesday, May 12, 2010

[BONUS] Skulls At Work: Mütter Museum

My friend Anna Dhody is the curator of possibly the coolest museum in the world: the Mütter Museum at the College of Physicians of Philadelphia and she recently shared a photo with me that I just had to let you see. Not only does she get to play with bones and other cool things all day long, but she has these fellows to keep her company in her office!...


I actually got to speak at the Mütter Museum last Halloween and it was the highlight of my year. If you haven't been there, you need to make it a priority! You can see an interview with me and the director of the museum that we made at the time HERE.

And hey, I'd love for this to become a regular feature on Skull-A-Day, so if you work in an environment where skulls are present why not send in a picture and show off to your fellow skull-lovers!

No comments: