Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Simulacra - Version 4.23

With the weather being so nice lately, I thought I would share some of the skulls that were found outside.


Rich Pettus "saw this while hiking in the Great Smoky Mountian Park up near the Black Balsam Campground on the Cataloochee Divide trail."



Alan Baumener Jr. says, "I found this lovely skull in a tree while I was hiking in Nolde forest on the Middle Road Trail. Nolde Forest is is located near Reading PA."



Todd "saw this the other day in a friend's neighborhood. This is actually a pattern in the brick at the peak of the house in front." It's located in Midlothian, TX.



Thanks for sharing these. They make me want to go on a skull hunting stroll outside.


Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

No comments: