Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.14

Another Sunday with Skull-A-Day finds us on the road again chasing down the skulls that surround us everyday.

First up is this 18 wheeler skull found by Sherry & John



Carol Feiner found this guy on Highway 101 south of San Francisco



And Meir from Tel Aviv,Israel found another cloud formation



Thanks to you all for these finds. Please be careful if you are skull hunting and driving at the same time. No simulacra is worth the price of you crashing your vehicle and putting your life at risk.

To all of you skull hunters out there, keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the cloud one. Simply beautiful.

jacqueline said...

The cloud is defo one of my favourites so far...I love the skull images that are found in every day objects and our surroundings, and find myself always on the look out for them and pointing them out to my kids who love the sit too. Thanks to everyone involved in the skull-a-day project. x

daikon eklectik said...

I have to say that seeing that 18 Wheeler is really creepy as I tried to take a similar cell phone picture on my way home from work to send to you guys... but my cell phone pics didn't come out nearly as well.