Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesdays With Tatman #22

In North Central Texas commercially grown sorghum is referred to as Milo. It comes off of the plant in small pellets that are about the size of bb's.

I present to you my new skull friend, Milo.



Here's a close up shot to show you the texture of the grain.



Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).

3 comments:

Noah said...

Wow! Great work, great material, great photo!

Tatman said...

Thanks. I couldn't pass up on this stuff when I pass a HUGE field of it everyday.

Quincifer said...

Hey just found you looking while I was looking through the Blog Of Note archive...what a blog!
Love the work so count yourself followed :)