Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Simulacra - Version 4.43

I don't know what it is about the combination of adult beverages and the appearance of skulls, but this week the two go hand in hand with another round of superb finds from our skull hunters.

Abi Sweigart of Dayton, Ohio writes, "Some time ago, my best friend and I went for a girls night out... which, with us means beer, wings and chocolate cake :) At one point I look down and see that there is a skull in the remaining head of my beer! I was so excited that I took the picture with my phone!"



Jon Presson recalls a strangely similar encounter, "Strange things can happen while at the bar. I lifted my beer and found this fellow hanging out underneath. I'm just just glad I didn't see him thru the bottom of the bottle."



And Ainslee Lara found this skull hiding on a wine bottle. She highlighted her find to help show the elusivenss of these sneaky characters.



Once agin I raise my glass to those brave skull hunters out there capturing their prizes to submit to us. I promise that if you keep them coming then we'll continue to display them. Thanks!

No comments: