Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Illustrated Skulls

Nicola Ballarini from Italy sent us this wonderful pair of illustrations.



Another Brick in the C says:

I truly enjoy these illustrations, it wasn't obvious what you used to construct them an it took a concentrated look to finally figure it out. My favorite is the grey one because of its complexity of shapes. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

Skull Appreciation Day Daily Button Giveaway
To be entered in the drawing just leave a comment below stating: What would be your preferred shape to make a skull?

IMPORTANT: Don't forget to include a way to contact you!
(Either your e-mail in the post OR make sure your profile has an e-mail link for you. If all else fails drop us an email to our submission address with your profile name. )


NOTE: If you're reading this on Facebook, be sure to leave your comment on the original Skull-A-Day.com post if you want to be actually entered in the contest

4 comments:

Zoe Elizabeth said...

These are lovely. Make me think of beetles and other such insect-y critters.

BriScrye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BriScrye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BriScrye said...

I've sen guns and flowers and other objects, but I like text. I'd like to see the lyrics to a song or a poem in the shape of skull... Maybe I'll try to submit one!