Wednesday, July 4, 2012

C-Rations: छह 5

This week’s offering is corn, popped.

“Expanding Wasteline”, 9" x 11", movie theater trash including popcorn

C. Bloomburg says:

I was celebrating the holiday like many others who are trying to beat the current heatwave by going to the movies.  Today’s skull mourns the amount of trash, both on screen and off, that is produce in our current movie going experience. What fascinates me most is the rise of  the 3D feature.  Too often, time and money is spent on the bells and whistles instead of investing in making the actual movie that much better. We become suckers of the industry by actually paying more for the privilege to see mediocre 3D features.  It makes you think about the many stunts that are used to get a person to watch an “ehh” film.  Lets face it movies that are good or bad are still going to be good or bad no matter how many things fly at you gratuitously.

My weekly offering of original skull designs were posted on Mondays in year 3.0, you can see all of them plus a few more HERE . Knowing the personal pressures of a creating a piece each week, I tip my hat to the massive one-a-day project that was undertaken by The Skullmaster, during the original Skull-A-Day year.

Hopefully you will find some nourishment in my offerings, but if you need more nourishment, you may always Friend me or Follow me in their respective places.

2 comments:

skulldiggers guild said...

As long as they don't skimp on the AC...

Abby Davis said...

But, is that buttered popcorn...